Maximilianshafen

ThomasI

Hello Tony!
Yes, lavender is also there, but also something that proliferates too much for me.
But since the construction of a railway line anyway at the expense of vegetation, there is still a lot of changes.

A classmate painted the "sky on the fence" for me and had it printed on a tarpaulin.

Regards

Thomas

The foundation for the next bridges.
It is later covered with split and planted.

The superstructures for the bridge of the high-speed line are already ready for installation.

In front of the bridge of the high-speed line comes at a somewhat lower level then another viaduct of the conventional main line.

15313123216777312311237348796828.jpg

15313123410605859604352823189358.jpg

15313123847703985049577918037288.jpg

Hi Thomas, wow more progress, can't wait to see the high speed bridges finely in place, what are your plans under the bridge a lower level track with seeing your level on the board.

I am working on the module wiring , had fun switching t=a couple of  locos from block to another block, pics to follow tomorrow on my post.

Keep the good work up and pics flowing.

Tony from cold down under.

Under the bridges only landscape.

I leveld the ground board to make it easier with all the pillars. I fix the pillars on that WPC-board and cover that board later with gravel and stones and a few plants so that it will look like a dry river bed.

Hi Thomas, wow looking good can't wait to see you finished underneath the bridge  and the second from the to what is the plans with the sids of the track sloping down what do they call that.

Where does the track decking go now through the hedge , or a curve deck .

I am going to my hard wear store to buy 8 lengths of 75mm by 2.4 long, get them to cut down to 7 feet in length for the sides of my bridge sections, fence paling , cheaper this way rather than buy a full sheet of ply and having to cut it up, as it i I be buying a 4mm thick full sheet of ply that  size can bend for the curved sections.

I am still working on the module bus wiring.

Keep the good work up Tony from down under

Hello Tony!
At the yew hedge ends my property.
Therefore, behind the bush will be a curve and the track will continue along the hedge.
The curve may be covered with a tunnel.

Since I'm going on vacation for three weeks on Sunday, this will only be tackled afterwards.

Best Regards

Thomas

HI Thomas, I will have to do a search Yew hedge to find out what the plant is,  what is the distance to the fence for a docent size curve, my smallest curve is 7 feet diameter curve.

That is what I am doing, having a tunnel on the curve after my bridge,  planning to have a castle on top of the mountain and may be cable car, look awesome, castle over  looking the double deck bridge, will have to buy a lot of cars trucks and buses, four lane road deck.

Planning a scene on top of the arch of my bridge , three foot high arch.

Have a good holiday.

Tony from cold windy down under.

Hello Tony.

I German the plant is called "Eibe". A yew can grow up alone to a respectable tree. The yew has dark green foliage which looks like pine needles and it is evergreen.
Their "leaves" but especially their small red berries are quite poisonous.

From the route parallel to fence for routing parallel to the hedge I get a curve with 3.5 feet.

Because this is a bit low for the high speed section, I did not want to go under 7 feet in the visible range, I plan the first 15 ° of the curve with 5 feet, then the next 60 ° in the tunnel with 2.5 feet and then the last 15 ° with 7 feet and transitional arch to the straight, then visible again.

Regards

Thomas

15320873781458352871336367045299.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Early morning Tony, pure awesome, you are going great guns, looks like you will be running before me, the German 103 Electric sure looks stunning indeed especially with those coaches, the windows on our trains are not as wide as yours . I am looking forward to see what you have planned for the scenery around that bridge, have had a set back for a couple of days lap top trouble, had an update from Microsoft and knocked out the USB ports, though we had to put in a new mother board.

After ringing ASUS they wanted my wife to do a factory reset, wife wasn't keen and still wouldn't of worked, she decided to a search on the hardware  , found the problem the USB port was switched off, bingo every thing working, today back to the layout track work have changed track to fit the Indian  Pacific and not hold up the main line.

Tony from cool down under, not much of winter left.

• Thanks 1

Hi Thomas, sorry wrong name my friends name is Tony, just chatting to him, you are going great guns wont be long now, always other stuff to do while waiting for stuff to arrive, looking forward to seeing your bridge finished.

I am still working in the module bus wiring, taking forever, once finished will get stuck into setting up the smaller sections.

Tony from very cold down under very windy staying in doors today.

So have just found that it has solved the "threshold" for the moving froh.

I was allowed to remove the whole switch again, which luckily survived without further damage. The rest of the area around but not.
And I have no idea how I put the threshold again at the moving frog and that even so that does not happen to me somehow soon again.
I can not do more than soldering.

Out is the dream of the generous HSL through the garden.
I'm just very frustrated, of course, I can still continue to build and reschedule, with switches from Peco and Tillig it works as I know.

But at the moment I have lost all desire, I do not know if I carry on.

Edited by ThomasI

Hi Thomas, don't give up you are nearly there, have a rest for a while, that can happen when things don't work out as planned . I have thought of giving up as well going to make sure my layout is up and running, being at for over 4 years, still stuck on the module bus wiring. Over night things can change and you will solve the  problem, it is good you still can continue building, keep at it.

Tony from down under