wooden coffee stirrers

Baimor

• 6 months later...

This is what I like in model building.

There are many products like these, that are very good usable daily through away things.

These wooden swizzle sticks are also good to make wooden wall panelings for signal boxes, wooden floors, coal bunkers etc..

I even use tea bags to make coal sacks.

So a happy meal, can become a very happy meal :lol:

And with a little fantasy, Mc Donalds station is born :D

Cheers,

Danny

On the rare occasion we go to a coffee shop that has them, there are always a few extras gained, SWMBO uses the for mixing paint etc in the art work. However Most of the Coffee shops we go to use Spoons.

So once Modelling gets seriously under way, I think there will be an order for 1000 off the net which costs about a fiver...

Cor that's a penny each in real money FOUR Black Jacks...

Yeah that old structure is on a Narrow gauge forum. Narrow gaugers like decrepit things. Between around 1920 to 1960 all the old lines were in extreme disrepair. And most of the time they were forging their way through very remote territory so things would get built and then begin the slow process of decay.

I think the model railroaders go a bit far in representing the decay on model railways, partly because what we see today of the remaining structures is already 100 years old and barely able to stand anymore.