Help needed to install garden railway

Fdickins

Hello everyone,

This is a plee for assistance in installing my father's garden railway. He has bought the track and accessories so I wondered if there is anyone near the Southport/ Merseyside way who could help?

Best wishes,

Fiona

Hi Fdickins, there is a model railway club in your town, give them a ring as they may be able to help your dad, what scale is he modelling, a shame he can't do the work himself.

Welcome to the forum, let me know how you go contacting the group they may ask him to join, best of luck, also they have some videos on you tube of their layouts worth while looking when you open that link

http://www.merseysidemrs.co.uk/

I live in QLD Australia,

Tony from down under ;)

Hi Fiona

I'm not sure if there are any forum members in your area. If there are then I'm sure they'll be along soon to let you know. Failing that then perhaps Tony's advice regarding contacting the Model Railway Club might prove worthwhile.

I think most members here would agree that a garden railway, in whatever scale, involves a lot of hard work and often a lot of heavy work. Most of us have been building our layouts for several years now and in my particular case I've still a long way to go with even a very basic plan. You might find it's a request that not every railway modeller would be keen to embrace but I have my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.