WoodSide garden railway

Mart

I not a big fan of the diesel's but they are now part of the history so I class my layout as a heritage plus my little boys love them. so its a mixed bunch,

also they hug the 179.832 meters of flexi track that's down, steam are my favs but as we know one little object lump on rail them front bogies love to jump I have been using a light spring such as the ones out of a biro pen but not as good as adding a bit of weight (bit of lead)

the img above there's a total of 8 locos there 4 of each.

As for the BB I don't get anything free all paid for going up to 2oomb soon.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to get broadband to the railway shed, but its 150 yards from the house round a corner in the garden and on a different phase to the house so mains carried signals won't work we only get 6megs here anyway. I'm also not really interested in diesels, but I might allow the kerosene castle, and and early fowler diesel.

Yes Tony I can see how you got a little bit confused there, :? they do look all the same don't they? .............Now if they were say an F7 or PA1 or SD45 or a Gp30 etc etc etc there would be no confusion what so ever............................and they would most likely run better.. :lol::lol::lol::D

Nige..

just got a bargain for the boys to run on the WHR

Bachmann warship class maroon D829 'magpie'

For £10 and working lights very good runner and mint

Also been weathered and they done a good job.

img below isn't the loco I got

Screenshot_2.jpg

Hi Mark and Roddy, I love this forum , it is good to have a laugh every now and then :lol::D:P

[quote

Mart wrote:

cheers I do try for a old man having a young wife keeps me on my toes :oops:;):lol:]

Looks like you can only have one quote on a post at a time, , Mark my wife is 4 years younger she kept me on my toes when we were younger, but now like Roddy I am on my knees, ha, ha :D:):lol::P:o

Tony from down under

• 2 weeks later...

Another Bargain

TRIANG HORNBY RPD TRANSCONTINENTAL TRAIN SET TR overhead Steeple Cab loco with dummy pantograph and 3 starter wagons.

second hand in box all items came with set only missing the info/instruction sheets

this item was given to me for free and here is a short video I made

one in mint condition on ebay is up for pic http://prntscr.com/929fpi

20151113_111702.jpg

treated myself to 12 mineral wagons

BACHMANN MFA MINERAL WAGONS EWS WITH LOADS X 12 (6 Are Weathered)

cost me £90 but needed some for the W-H-R .

I was going to create a coal area but thinking of a lime stone quarry now due to the loads on the wagons or do I paint them and go with coal

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg