please help

steamsam

hi everyone my name is sam i am very new to the forum i live in kent and the main reason for joining my 5 year old son is absolutely nuts about trains!! luckily i have been blessed with a big bundle of stuff !! :D as my step dad has built railways in the garden most of my life. I am quit fortunate to live on the Romney marsh with the rhdr as well

getting to main point i need help with finding a shop close to me where i can get a steam train valued does any body know any one ???

thanks sam

Hi Sam and welcome to the forum.

I personally don't know of any shops in the Kent area that might be able to help with your valuation but perhaps someone else on the forum will. You mention in another post that the steam loco in question might be a Roundhouse 'Lady Anne' which, if I've researched correctly, is a 16mm/G scale live steam loco. You might not find too many people on this particular forum with experience of locos in that scale but again, there might be someone here who can offer correct identification or likely valuation. Have you enquired on any other forums? Your request might generate a better response on a forum dedicated to live steam models - here we are concerned mainly with OO gauge models powered by small electric motors.