Whitewater Railway

silverking

Well iv'e grasped the nettle as it were and work has started on the oo gauge version of the Whitewater Railway. Deforestation is progressing at pace my missis can't believe and I don't think I can keep up but we shall see. When I can get me head round gettin stuff from camera to computer I will post some pics. Must go now more wood cutting to do.

Regards Mick aka Silverking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Have just had a couple of hours in the garden with my planning/dreaming hat on. A 70ft straight swinging left over the pond via a 14ft girder bridge then another long straight of about 40ft over an S shaped viaduct and hey presto in to the garage easy int it? I can see an A4 heading a train of pullman cars with the soft glow of their lights in the dusk,whilst up at the business end the glow of the firebox silhouettes the crew. I can almost hear the Gresley beat and smell the smoke. I think Iv'e got the wrong hat on WELL I CAN SEE IT.

Regards Mick.

Hi Andy

Thanks for the encouragement have got a weeks holiday so IF the weather is kind to a mere railway nut then I can really make some progress but it's a L O N G L O N G way to go yet but the longest journey starts with a single step. When I get a decent length of track down and running please feel free to call in for a cuppa and a natter. Will post regular reports.

Regards Mick.

ps the invite is open to everyone.