Any good model makers out there ?

CBCOLLET

I am desperately trying to find a model maker who could build me a working conveyor belt which looks and runs like a protypical industrial one. Problem one - It needs to be approx 3 ft in length (belt length) and must run using a fully weather protected motor (which will be operated automatically by the train, using micro switches) Problem two - It needs to be of roughly scale size to OO gauge and fully enclosed (at least covered, because of the 'product' it will be conveying)

OK, let me explain further: I had this (crazy !) idea :idea: of running a rake of old working bottom drop hoppers to an enclosed discharge 'shed' where upon dropping the loads of each wagon, the conveyor will start and transfer the loads from a 'bin' up about 3' to discharge the load (bird seed!) straight onto a bird food table. This was the main reason for me to construct this long and very expensive indoors/outdoors railway (the money spent on this project so far is astronomical !) As soon as I have bought yet another box of Peco Flexitrack :roll: , I will film the entire layout from the inside bit which literally runs through the middle of the house :o via 2 'tunnels' in walls and a hole in a back door, by this time it has descended from approx 3.5 feet to ground level. The original line was rushed, and looked like you know what ! :lol: You can see the video of the last train over this awfully laid line :oops: on my You Tube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xF9rshQuM