Tunnel fever

doublecee

Glad to be of help.

I hadn't thought of tunnel bonding in this way prior to seeing your photos. Having offered opinions on how to do this elsewhere on the forum I've now edited that post to include the tunnel mouth to tunnel mouth bonding technique.

And thank you for taking on board my suggestion as it was intended, to easy on forums such as these for people to get upset because they think people are telling them that they are doing it wrong. On here I believe everyone genuinely wants to help.

Hi Chris

No offence taken mate. Having been in engineering all my life and used to looking at things from all sorts of angles and planning ahead I meet myself coming back at times and it is so easy to get TUNNEL vision, and another pair of eyes is always welcome.I see this forum as a GINORMOUS learning curve and I am sure we have all learned and will carry on learning if we keep our eyes and minds open to all suggestions.Not one single member knows all there is to know about our hobby cos we ain't gonner live that long.But hey thats enough of me phylosifizing in it. Thanks again .

Regards Mick.

• 5 months later...