Other scale modelling

Dave

Col War Gone Hot looks good. The only expansion I've read is Road to Baghdad, and if it is anything like as nice ane expansion as that one, it should be a good buy!

I've partially designed my railway so I can play some interwar 20mm games outside in the summer. Just one more good reason for elevating my outside railway to about 4 feet from the ground! :) I've been thinking about using the Force on Force rules as a lot of the scenarios I want to play amount to irregular vs irregular or irregular vs regular type games and it seems to be ideal. Not got any further about exactly what I'm going to do, yet.

I somehow skipped over the Guru meditation, I thought it was an ad. i hear that when they made the amiga the designers built this platform they could sit on and if you balanced just right you would achieve Guru meditation. Another thing about the Amigas is that the designer had hidden words in the traces on the underside of the PC board that read ROCK LOBSTER or something like that. Sad that they didn't keep going.