Sign in to follow this  
mick

Accurascale - an exciting new range

How refreshing to see a newcomer to the UK model railway scene with exciting new products that are sure to be a strain on the finances. 

I already have examples of their superb HUO hopper wagons and have placed orders for a couple of Deltic locomotives and some MK5 Caledonian Sleeper coaches. Their most recent announcement is for a range of PFA wagons along with relevant containers for loading coal and gypsum. I have experience of the Cawood coal containers as well as the Gypsum so it's going to be expensive on my part.

If I had been asked which type of traffic I would most like to see available in model form then Gypsum would have been at the top of my list, closely followed by the Cawoods containers so I'm personally very pleased about this announcement. The trouble is that a full rake of Gypsum PFA's would have been around 41/42 wagons - it's not going to be cheap!

https://accurascale.co.uk/

Their Transpennine MK5s will make a very attractive train and at 5 coaches and a loco I'm sure will be very popular. Fortunately for me a mate has told me that he plans to buy a rake, and run it on Amblethorpe.  😀

The Transpennine is a great livery and I'd have been tempted for that reason alone if there weren't so many other things on offer at this moment in time.