Rail profiles Code 83 longer than 1 metre?

ThomasI

Due to the further conception of my garden layout, I came up with the idea that it would be very practical if I could use rail profiles in Code 83 of 2 or even 3m in length.
I already asked Tillig and Roco, Tillig has already succumbed.
I contacted Peco through their website.
Has one of you an idea where I could also ask?

Whilst the temperature expansion of Nickle silver track is negligable, many track bases especially wood, have a considerable expansion / contraction rate. Going for such long sections could well give difficulties with track buckling

3 hours ago, TheQ said:

Whilst the temperature expansion of Nickle silver track is negligable, many track bases especially wood, have a considerable expansion / contraction rate. Going for such long sections could well give difficulties with track buckling

I do not use wood as a trackbase anyway, it just makes too much trouble.
My substructure will be predominantly Styrodur or Styrofoam, in some cases WPC.

Furthermore, the profiles in the slab track as well as in the flex sleepers of Tillig are not fixed but movable in the longitudinal direction.

But since Tillig and Peco have already canceled me (Peco funny enough, on the grounds that because of the longitudinal extent of nickel silver is not acceptable) that will probably be nothing anyway.
And regarding Roco, I have since learned that they do so, so 2m pieces, but then only as a complete track with sleepers for self-construction and then want to have € 22.90 per meter.

That would be too expensive for me though.