Storm trooper

Who will be watching?

2 hours ago, traingeekboy said:

I would, but I doubt it will be on in my area. Maybe they'll have a streaming version later on. :)

I doubt that too...ūüėā

Has anyone been following this?

I missed the first 2 episodes so until I get to see them I'm not watching the ones I've set to record. I trust it will be an improvement over the few brief clips I've seen so far which all looked a bit silly to be honest - just a loco that kept stopping every few yards before eventually toppling over. Tell me it gets better...?

I agree it has been disappointing. The "train ferry" across the canal lock was very silly although I was quite impressed with the "American" trestle bridge.

One of the team leaders, Jenny Kirk, has a very good OO garden railway in Bolton.

.....The episodes are on the channel 4 app. 

Yes I looked into that. It makes me so angry that something as simple as watching a programme on 'catch up' requires you to firstly register for an account and give out personal details that aren't at all necessary.  I'm getting more and more reluctant to register accounts where they require your address and date of birth without any specific need for it. I know you could enter false information, certainly with regards your DOB, but why should you have to? I don't trust many of these companies to keep my personal details safe so the fewer that have them the better. 

13 hours ago, Riddles said:

..One of the team leaders, Jenny Kirk, has a very good OO garden railway in Bolton.

I've enjoyed following Jenny's layout on RMW, especially since she extended to the outdoors.

Hi all, I found the app for Channel  4 , actually same as our SBS  on demand and the  doco, all that is stopping me is Flash player, my wife said she will download Flash player later, another channel to watch, awesome, hope we can find Flash Player.

I missed a doco on SBS Wednesday night, watched the 20-20  cricket instead , awesome game, watched the doco yesterday afternoon on SBS on demand called the 7th bridge in Wales,  built in the 60's 10 out of 10.

We are going to have one hell of a hot week coming up, will make the most of today finishing off leveling where the   station modules are now at the back of the house, keep posted on my page.

Tony from mild down under keeping on moving ahead.

Edited by aussietmrail