aussietmrail's journey since 9-11-2017

aussietmrail

Yesterday was 18 months since Chris has passed away, we went to the crematorium to visit at the time he passed away, I am not sure he still could be here or visiting me, three times since 12 months I have being seeing a bright light  pass from one side of his room to another .Especially when I have just finished watching a movie he liked , has anyone had the same experiences with love ones close passing away.

I told him he didn't have to hang around but it was a nice feeling to feel his prescience, bought  season 11 of Doctor Who with the new lady doctor, be interesting to see what happens watching the last disc, he knew about the doctor change and sadly missed out seeing it, I have an interest now.

Tony from down under 

I think most of us have experiences similar to that at some point about our departed loved ones Tony. In my view the important thing is that you feel his presence and that it brings comfort. 

I was never a big fan of Doctor Who unless it featured the Daleks. I've seen snippets with the new Doctor and it's different to how I remember it many years ago. Seems more light-hearted these days.

Hi Mick, thank you for the kind words,my mum said the same, this will rock you last year just before Fathers day, while watching TV I heard Chris call out from his bedroom and Desley heard it as well, I looked up the hall way and was going to call back, looked at Desley and said did you hear him call out, she was going to get up and relisted he wasn't there. Maybe to tell us his computer wasn't working which it wasn't on Farther's day, call out at Tech that had being out before when he was alive , was something simple dirty Ram sockets, I am starting to buy my own games only got two one is Microsoft Flight Slim and a  racing game,want to start using his computer more, not used much now.

Next time we visit him will be his birthday .

Tony from hot down under.