Old Member Returning

Hi Guys, I've recently returned to the Forum, being a member on the last site for many years. I was totally surprised to find we had moved house after not visiting the old site for a while. When I tried logging in with my old details, it was coming up as not recognised? So have had to create a new account.

Over the past couple of years Whinnyhill has been taking a battering from the elements but is still in working order albeit a little water damaged in places. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bit more use this year, especially as I've been investing in some more locomotives. It's good to see some of the old faces still going strong and I look forward to chatting to you all again this year. New site looks good. 

Good to hear from you again Bill. Hope you're keeping well. Yes, the look of the forum has changed but it's still the same welcoming place as before with most of the 'old faces' still around.

I think all our layouts have taken a battering over the last couple of years but that's all part of an outdoor layout. I look forward to seeing how Whinnyhill has come through it all and also to see what else you've been adding to the stock.

Just for you, I donned my admin attire and merged your new account with your old one so all your previous posts should now be back together. Just log in with your new account details from now on. Old account now deleted.

16 hours ago, mick said:

Good to hear from you again Bill. Hope you're keeping well. Yes, the look of the forum has changed but it's still the same welcoming place as before with most of the 'old faces' still around.

I think all our layouts have taken a battering over the last couple of years but that's all part of an outdoor layout. I look forward to seeing how Whinnyhill has come through it all and also to see what else you've been adding to the stock.

Just for you, I donned my admin attire and merged your new account with your old one so all your previous posts should now be back together. Just log in with your new account details from now on. Old account now deleted.

That's great, thanks for that Mick

• 5 months later...