Norwegian Rail Bergen to Solo cab ride

aussietmrail

If anyone has Netflix they have a doco on Bergen to Solo I think the best cab ride I have seen so far worth checking out and I found the same doco in you tube and the longest train doco as well 7 and a half hours took me three days off an on to go through, very mountainous, lots of tunnels and snow sheds.

If anyone is interested I will post in the next post the full link, there is a video on this page, Norway has some nice locos and passenger trains like the Swiss 460 class electric a loco on my wish list, lots of pics as well as a rail map of the line, enjoy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen_Line

Tony from down under keeping on moving a head, happy new year to every one .

Hi Thomas, happy new year 2017, thanks for the link those loco will be up in the $800 mark same with the coaches over $100, need to win the lotto, but I am after a couple of the Swiss 460 class Electric locos with advertising on the side even the Norwegian 460's have advertising on their sides, some Australian locos have the same.

Here is the full you tube video link 7hours of pure magic, I am watching the doco again..

The days are pleasant in the high 20's working on the station modules changing the way the hinges are on the legs, two modules to change the hinges, the weekend I will be setting up all the front modules from the spiral to the car port around to the back corner module before the 24ft cable stay double deck bridge, can't start working on the bridge till I work on the grade in the car port, be 2 percent grade, locos handle that quite well

How is your layout going started work on that special track.

Tony from down under keeping on moving a head