Picture storage

jimbob

My phone is getting quite a collection of pictures on my phone. As l don't have a computer l need to download and store them online somewhere. (Free?)

Any suggestion, please remember l am an idiot so nothing to techie please.

I can highly recommend Google Photos. Download the app, and it then uploads all your pics automatically, unlimited storage, free. It's also rather brilliant at sorting and finding - type in 'loco' and up come all the loco pics!

Hi Jim, you really need to buy a lap top you can get in the UK starting price 110 pounds, haven't got the pound symbol on my lap top, still have the same issue with Google pic takin up storage.

http://www.laptopoutlet.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw_eu8BRDC-YLHusmTmMEBEiQArW6c-JBjulvuzxTQJboLVqD21D76oLthRncoBhjUpxP8VdwaAqsb8P8HAQ

That way you can put the pics onto a USB stick to clear the storage on your smart phone, how many GB's do you have and what brand phone do you have the Samsung S7 you can have bigger SD card in it the only phone that can do that, next phone I am hopping to buy next year.

Tony from cold down under, one degree this morning

Always used to have a laptop and external hard drive but have two stolen over the years including 5 years worth of scanning photo collection and all my digital photos. Not going through that again! Had sold some of the collection off as well so lost forever.

Remember always back up to two sources to be sure not to loose anything.