Thinking aloud (or Did l really say that?)

jimbob

• 5 weeks later...

Sunday morning Meldrew moment.

So cut the grass, which l hate doing because it gives me back ache, and decide to sit down have a cup of tea and then as its a nice sunny day do some work on the railway.

Whilst having a cup of PG's finest l decide to check on my e bay sales that are ending today. After 5 attempts at login in, my password rejected everytime, l decided that l must be having a senior moment and get a tempoary password , great login first time to find a message from E bay saying its deleted my password as they think my account has been hacked. So E bay you block access to my account and leave a message on my account which l cannot access to tell me you have done so!

It then takes me an hour to reset my password because the tempoary passwords are single use only BUT you have to log out again to reset your password so have to get a new temporary password. Eventualy found out how to do it and account back in working order.

Anyway it had'nt been hacked it because some idiot that did not pay wont to pay for something he won claimed he hadn't placed the order. I cancelled the transaction, he then claimed he had paid for the items but l hadn't recived the money so had not sent them. He has now got his money that l did not recive back from ebay for an order he told me he had not placed Aarrrghh. His account is now blocked.......

So stuff the PG, it's time to crack open the wine box, have Sunday lunch and a sleep on my fresh moan lawn in the sun this afternoon.

The railway will still be there another day.