Bramble line Railway "started" and closed

Mart

Hi GR Just let you know my garden layout as started The Bramble line.

got the main boards down and all covered, also started laying track only 1 line at this time 75% down, Did my first test run and seems to be ok so far.

had 3 nice days to get stuck in say nice dry but cold "very cold"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W-XUYgZzLQE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

update

got line 1 linked up test run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uqoy-prXwbA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

test run 2 locos need more power to the dcc box,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hXa6QYfBzSo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

test run 3 put more bus line in today 3ft intervals got 3 locos running getting there 9 locos to go lol

test run 4 3 loco run no power bus line fitted as of yet, and the standard Hornby dcc elite and power plug

• 2 weeks later...

You seem to be at that point where you must add more track for us to see trains on. ;):lol:

Quite a nice run around the garden. How much mileage is it?

It looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned. But as you've got the main oval down already, you must be in heaven just seeing trains go roundy roundy.

Thanks for those videos. I had trouble with video #3 though.

• 1 year later...

Well the Bramble line Railway Closed and dismantled last october 2014

Reason for this another house move yet again.

But good news started a new garden railway not given it a name yet

new garden railway youtube;

I started this one few months ago

Hi Mart well done to have the trains running in a few , months, I have being at my layout for 12 months but very close to running the first test loco on half of the layout was to be last weekend , not to be will be next weekend big day and video clips of the big event.

How are you going with the progress of your layout and the plans of the middle of the loops.

Tony from down under.

Thx IanR (got the bogie sorted out on the dutchess some glue and drill pined then added earth line works ok).I will have to pop over one day see your railway IanR. pinch some ideas and pick your brains m8..

-----------------------------------------------

Thx aussietmrail yes joys of being retired lol or as the (wife calls me retarded...)

yes at the moment adding a 3rd line in .. as for the loops one is going to be planted up with high shrubs.. As for the loop behind the shed thinking addin anther shed over it making the center a goods yard etc but no sure yet.

love to see your videos when they are uploaded..

well off i go another 10 meters of track just turned up in post Tc all