A way to keep track down

CBCOLLET

If like me you are laying track directly to concrete or brick as well as wood, you will find this product is the ONLY thing that will stand up to: high and low temperatures, rain, sun, snow and frost - it can even be applied to wet brickwork etc and STILL dry successfully. It's what I found worked after many wasted hours, not to mention pounds ! It's name ? Fast Grab. I am going to make a short video on how best to apply it after which it will posted on my channel on You Tube. ;)

• 4 years later...

June 2016.  Feeling unconventional.  Thought I might try EvoStick.  I spread it directly on stone/concrete, roughened the underside of Peco100 with 80 grit sandpaper and spread Evostick on that too. Left for about 10 minutes to touch-dry, then pressed track into place, leaving 1mm expansion gaps here and there.....  Instantly very firm, and over several weeks still firmly in place.   Ballasted a long section in November, and with a good soaking of 50:50 Cementone SBR, set like a rock.  Overwintered no problem.  Still very firm, no movement, no sign of any baseboards or roofing felt, just ballasted track.