hello from me

jason bridson

Hello,

to all of you other mad people out there  yes I said mad. I get that look off people when I say that I have a garden railway in OO .

my line is called the Bridson to Wrexham line because a few years a go i was given a sign for Wrexham(North Wales) to Bidston (on the wirral peninsular)

I am currently not running the railway due to repairs requiring some attention. I found this forum by accident but its nice to find other like minded people, having spent much time looking at your railways,they are imoressive. I have used 2 distinctive methods for the bases of the layout which I will talk about again ant tell you the errors i made.

cheers Jason

• Like 1

Good to hear from you Jason - welcome to the forum.

I guess we have to be a little mad to try operate an OO gauge outdoor model railway in the UK climate but even though people may think us mad for other reasons I've found that almost everyone who's stumbled upon my layout has quickly become interested in what it's all about. I bet it's the same with everyone else too. I certainly don't go out of my way to let everyone know what I enjoy doing but I don't feel the need to hide it either.

Look forward to hearing more about your own layout and how you've tackled its construction.